Friday, February 11, 2011

Pokemon League Rehberi



Words, words, words. I teach here, with some delay, which came with the aftermath of Christmas, the arrival of the Magi, birthdays and more. I had never given away so many books.



- Jakob von Gunten of Robert Walser. I wanted to know at last the author.
- Doctor Pasavento , Enrique Vila-Matas. I still have my admiration Vila-Matas.
- A man who sleeps by Georges Perec.




- Nocilla Lab, Agustín Fernández Mallo. Third volume of Nutella Project composed Nocilla Dream, Nutella and Nutella Experience Lab . I lack the latter, of course.
-1984 by George Orwell. Thanks, Laura!
- Run, rabbit , by John Updike. A book I had long wanted to read.
- The the Hero by Mario Vargas Llosa.
- Aliens, by Albert Camus.



- Franny and Zooey, JD Salinger . I continue to Salinger, which had only read The Catcher in the Rye .

-Frost by Thomas Bernhard. Not the last you read of Bernhard (hopefully).

- The Sheltering Sky by Paul Bowles. I debut author with her most famous novel.

And to round:


-Maus, Art Spiegelman. A graphic novel which is supported by the Pulitzer, critical acclaim and excellent reviews from readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment